Australia Tourist Visa ETA. The Australian ETA is an electronically stored authorisation for travel to Australia, meaning you don’t need paper documentation.
Australia is a beautiful country with contrasting worlds as it possesses both exceptional coastal cities and desert land. Surrounded by three seas, namely the Southern Ocean, Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.
It’s also home to epic landscapes with attractions including the Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, Bondi Beach and the unforgettably amazing nightlife.
What is the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
The Electronic Travel Authority (or ETA) is the name given to the most commonly used Australian Tourist Visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each arrival within 12 months from the date the visa was granted.
- The ETA differs from traditional visas in that there are no application forms to fill in and no visa label or stamp in the passport.
- The ETA is available to passport holders from Australian Government specified countries and regions. To apply for an ETA (Visitor), you must be outside Australia and hold a passport issued by an ETA-eligible country or region (see below for the full list).
- You must apply for your ETA with the passport and passport number you will be travelling to Australia with; the visa is linked to this number. If your passport is lost/stolen or replaced before you travel to Australia, you will be required to re-apply for an ETA visa
Which Countries are Eligible to Apply Australia Tourist Visa (ETA)
All countries can apply for an Australian Tourist Visa, You are strongly advised to do their visa application online. both student and non student, Business, worker, farmer and here is the chance for you to apply, an applicants can apply their visa application online
What does the Australian Tourist Visa (ETA) Involves
- Update your passport details
- Scan all required certified documents
- Attach the scanned copies to your online application when prompted
- Submit all the documents along with your online Australian visa application.
- You will then have to conduct your bio metric information at a visa application centre
What are the conditions of Australian Tourist Visa (ETA)
Visitors to Australia must be willing and able to abide by the visa validity and conditions while in Australia. If you do not abide by these conditions, your visa may be cancelled or you may be subject to other penalties.
You must not work whilst in Australia. Limited volunteer work may be acceptable;
You must not engage in any studies or training for more than three months;
If you are at least 11 years of age and you intend to study in a class-room environment for a period greater than 4 weeks, you may be required to pass a chest x-ray examination before commencing your studies;
You must be free from tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into, Australia;
The holder must depart within the validity of the Visitor Visa (ETA); AND
If arriving on an ETA with criminal convictions, you could be refused entry into Australia
NOTE : Scholarhub & Facebook is not direct or indirect involved in any stage of recruitment . We Scholarhub are not recruiters , instead we are just sharing available job, visa and much more worldwide
Disclaimer : We are not taking any dollar from job seekers for getting jobs or visa Worldwide. Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for a job or visa